I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Christina Milian is one of the baddest women on the planet. It’s fact. Accept it and move right along.
These days, Tina Turn Up is spending her days looking great in bikinis, ending relationships that no longer make her happy, and embracing new ones that do. She couldn’t care less about what a hater got to say, and that much is obvious.
Tina turns 33 today, so in celebration, we gathered 17 moments when Miss Milian gave zero fucks. It seemed an appropriate topic because currently, people are super mad she’s dating Weezy and well, she just doesn’t seem to care.
And why should she? It’s her life and she’s looking great living it. Leh go!
1. That time Tina started spending time with Lil Wayne right after she and her fiancé called it quits:
2. That time Tina turned up on a fan who called her a gold digger in the comment section of Instagram:
“GIRL WHO TOLD YOU HE BOUGHT ME A CAR? Or my mama? Get it right boo I BOUGHT MINE AND MY MOTHER’S. So you have assumed wrong AND/or you have been misinformed. I’m tired of ANYONE accusing my hard work and money or ANYTHING that I do as someone else buying for me. I BOUGHT it myself. I work honey. A Lot. I SAVE. And I spend wisely. Tell your friends. Your grand kids and anyone else. I’m so over hearing that bs “GOLD DIGGER” comment. I am far from that. HARD WORK PAYS OFF. I am built to work. I love what I do and I don’t expect anyone to count what I got cause y’all just don’t know. But seriously anyone claiming that statement is wrong. I could list billion things I invested into that relationship and others but I don’t have time for that.
I usually keep my mouth shut but as a woman I’m tired of people assuming that when a girl has nice cars, a house, lavish things etc…That it’s because someone else bought it. Matter fact, I’ve literally bought my ex a car but nobody talking about that. AND he kept it…I didn’t ask for it back. A gift is a gift. Im not worried I will be blessed beyond. But please it right. Women get money too. Women will never grow if we don’t break this mentality or keep putting each other own by ASSuming that we can’t take care of OURSELVES, a family and employ others…Male and female. Sorry to go in cause you’re not the first but that B’s Comment stuck out like a soar thumb. Not trying to make you the target of an attack but I guess I just had to get really for a second with y’all. Cause that ish drives me crazy.”
3. That time Christina threw Lil Wayne a surprise birthday party even though his ex, Nivea, was somewhere in an interview shading the shit out of her:
4. That time Tina aired out The-Dream’s bad parenting:
5. That time she and Wayne were supposedly not dating, but were walking around doing this:
6. That time someone said this to Tina via IG, following her Jas Prince breakup:
“I know one thing, you better still be with Jas. He seems like a good guy who really loves you and Violet. Don’t slip up.”
… Then Christina read the follower for filth and blasted her ex in the process:
“I’m not. You should’ve told HIM not to slip up. But everyone’s really caught up in what they see only on Instagram. I can make everything “appear” perfect to the works, but my truth is still the truth.”
7. That time Tina went to the ESPYs as Weezy’s angelic date:
8. That time Tina shook the Earth:
9. That time Tina’s boobs and cheeks were too much to control:
10. Which resulted in this:
11. It’s her world and we’re just living in it:
12. Fuck it, because what a hater gonna say:
13. That time Tina died her hair Kool-Aid red:
14.That time Tina had no concern for our blood pressure:
15. That time she shaved Tina ‘N Tunechi into her head and thought we wouldn’t figure it out:
16. All those times she shows up looking flawless, especially when makeup-free:
17. And that time she and Karrueche joined a twerk team:
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: The Box, Instagram, Splash, Wenn