Beanie Sigel is no stranger to rap beef, so he’s decided to offer up some advice for Meek Mill to run with. The Philly rapper’s Instagram counseling session was quite long, but here are a few things you can take away:
- Beanie Sigel doesn’t care if Drake writes his own rhymes
- He still listens to Drake, because “that sh*t bang”
- He thinks the Meek Mill vs. Drake beef is “gay”
- In regards to Meek’s beef with AR-AB, he’s not taking sides
- He’s worried someone might die if Meek and AR-AB don’t squash their beef
- He wants Meek Mill to tighten up his circle
- He wants everyone to quit the bullsh*t
Beanie Sigel mended his friendship with Jay Z this summer after a longstanding beef with his former boss/labelmate. Following years of berating Beanie on wax, Jay Z surprised fans by bringing him out at his “B-Sides” concert in New York City.
Tell us what you think about Beanie’s advice to Meek in the comment section below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram