A man in Detroit seems to have taken his fear of spiders too far.
While filling up his car at a gas station in Detroit, the unidentified man noticed a spider and took out his lighter to kill it. Bad move. Before he knew it, the whole pump was ablaze. *face palm*
An employee named Susan Adams hit the gas automatic stop button and called the fire department, but the man put out the flames with a fire extinguisher before firefighters arrived. Luckily, no one was hurt, so it’s OK to laugh at the foolery.
Surprisingly, the same man returned the next day to fill up again – clearly not phased by his potentially disastrous incident the day before.
Adams told Fox 2:
“He was sorry,” Adams said. “He was sorry, he said he didn’t know. It is just one of those things that happen—stupidity.”
Watch it all unfold in the video up top.
SOURCE: Fox 2
Black History Month 2023: Today's Freedom Fighters
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Joining The Bad Girls Club? Natalie Nunn Sex Tape Being Shopped! (DETAILS)
I've Never Had A Twitter Account: Dave Chappelle Recounts His Hilarious "Beef" With Katt Williams
Solange Don't Play Bout Her Big Sis Beyoncé: Check Out This Hilarious Viral Story About The Knowles Family
What's Next For The Black Mafia Family? 'BMF' Season Two Finale Recap