Kanye West‘s ego is about to get a bit more inflated.
Lin-Manuel Miranda, who wrote and stars in the acclaimed Broadway show Hamilton, admitted on a recent Another Round with Heben and Tracy Buzzfeed podcast, that the musical could be interpreted as a story about Kanye.
Miranda had this revelation after spotting West in the audience at one of his recent shows. So during the intermission, he approached West and said, “‘This whole show is about you. ‘It’s all about you, and Washington’s Jay Z. And you started writing for Jay Z before you struck out on your own. Like, it’s all about you.'”
‘Ye’s wife Kim Kardashian was in tow and pushed the comparison even further, comparing her and her sisters to the Schuyler sisters in the play.
Now, how long before Kanye West gets his own one-man play on Broadway? We know that’d sell out just as quickly as Hamilton.
SOURCE: NY Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook, Getty, Twitter
9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech (And When To Use Them)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
1 of 10
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
2 of 10
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
3 of 10
4. “You have distracted from my creative process”
4 of 10
5. “Ima let you finish….”
5 of 10
6. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
6 of 10
7. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
7 of 10
8. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
8 of 10
9. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
9 of 10
10. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
10 of 10