First Lady Michelle Obama welcomed spring with a warm embrace this week when she wore a floral gown to the White House state dinner in honor of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
FLOTUS donned the strapless deep blue gown Thursday evening alongside President Barack Obama, Minster Trudeau, and his wife, Sophie Trudeau. Obama’s gown was designed by Jason Wu, a designer she has frequently worn in the past.
What made the choice even more admirable was Wu’s hometown connection to Canada, The Huffington Post reports.
The regal look was paired with Michelle’s full, yet short and wavy bob. Her ode to international designers harkened back to her China state dinner appearance last fall, during which she wore a custom-made gown by Chinese-American designer Vera Wang.
Sasha and Malia Obama also looked gorgeous at the dinner, reminding us how fast they’ve grown!
Malia’s hair is all-around goals.
Since her introduction to the White House in 2008, the First Lady has effortlessly stayed above the curve when it comes to fashion.
With this being their last state dinner, we hope the family continues to inspire us with their creative and fashionable imprints.
SOURCE: The Huffington Post | VIDEO CREDIT: Inform
A Look Back: Michelle Obama's Best Looks At Past State Of The Union Addresses
1. The State Of The Union Address In 2009.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. The State Of The Union Address In 2010.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. The State Of The Union Address In 2011.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. The State Of The Union Address in 2012.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. The State Of The Union Address In 2013.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. State Of The Union Address in 2014.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. State Of The Union Address 2015.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Michelle Obama 2016.Source:Getty 8 of 8
Michelle Obama Stuns In Strapless Floral Gown At State Dinner was originally published on newsone.com