Chance the Rapper’s new project, Coloring Book (formerly known as Chance 3), is out now on Apple Music. In support of the project, Chance let loose “No Problem,” a soulful marvel featuring 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne.
It’s been a long road since Acid Rap and Chance has done a great job of keeping his name out there. He’s been featured on big releases like The Life of Pablo, he’s performed at The Tonight Show, and appeared at popular venues like Coachella. His health might have given people a scare a week ago, as he was rushed to the hospital before a charity event but as they say, you can’t keep a good man down.
Chance seemed excited about the project when talked about it with Complex.
“This stuff is way better than Surf,” Chance said in a recent interview with Complex, talking up Coloring Book by comparing it to the 2015 LP that he worked on with Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment. “I’ll say that on record. Donnie [Trumpet] is awesome, and the project was awesome, but this is all of us focusing our efforts into some very hip-hop and very dance-y s**t, and it feels good. So I’m excited about that.”
This project has been hotly anticipated by Chance fans and they will likely be thrilled by what’s in store for them. The tracklist and features are located below.
Coloring Book Tracklist:
1. All We Got (feat. Kanye West and Chicago Children’s Choir)
2. No Problem (feat. Lil’ Wayne and 2 Chainz)
3. Summer Friends (feat. Jeremih and Francis and the Lights)
4. D.R.A.M. Sings (Special)
6. Same Drugs
7. Mixtape (feat. Young Thug and Lil’ Yachty)
8. Angels (feat. Saba)
9. Juke Jam (feat. Justin Bieber and Towkio)
10. All Night (feat. Knox Fortune)
11. How Great (feat. Jay Electronica and Nicole)
12. Smoke Break (feat. Future)
13. Finish Line/Drown (feat. T-Pain, Kirk Franklin, Eryn Allen Kane and Noname)