It’s no surprise that Egypt, son to Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz, is musically talented – but damn, he’s good.
Being the proud father he is, Swizzy took to Instagram to drop his son’s first song. In the live performance, Egypt sings, “I am the super-boy” and gets crazy on the keys just like his mama (who, by the way, has a hit song titled “Superwoman”).
Swizz said of his 5-year-old son’s hard work and dedication, “Proud Dad Alert 🚨😂 Egy wrote his 1st song Super-boy🙌🏽 wait for the fancy fingers at the end 😂 Kids you gotta love em.”
Looks like we have a new singer/songwriter in the Dean family. After all, he’s already lent his producing skills to Kendrick Lamar. Watch Egypt work above.
7 Smart & Amazing Black Kids [VIDEOS]
7 photos Launch gallery
1. 9-Year-Old Brooklyn Girl Writes First Book
1 of 7
2. Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna Accepted at 8 Ivy League Schools
2 of 7
3. 11-Year-Old Lands Multi-Million Dollar Lemonade Deal With Whole Foods
3 of 7
4. 11-Year-Old Girl Launches #1000BlackGirlBooks
4 of 7
5. Nigerian Teen Gets Accepted To Every Ivy League School In The U.S.
5 of 7
6. Kwasi Enin Accepted To All 8 Ivy League Universities
6 of 7
7. 9-Year-Old Boy’s Lemonade Stand Raises 3K For Detroit
7 of 7