1. Young Hov dressed in all black for a 1996 cover of Stress magazine.
2. Jay Z mean mugging on the 1997 cover of Beat Down magazine in a white tee and black leather jacket.
3. Jay rocks a white tee and matching white du-rag for a 1999 cover of Blaze magazine.
4. Jay in all black and Rocawear for Vibe magazine in 2000.
5. Jay opts for a cream sweater and gold chain on a 2002 Black Enterprise cover with Damon Dash.
6. Mr. Carter transitions to a black pinstriped suit for a 2003 Vibe cover.
7. Jay celebrates 10 years of “Reasonable Doubt” in a classic black suit, white tie and hat to match.
8. Rocking a three-piece charcoal grey suit, Jay covers Rolling Stone magazine in 2009.
9. Mr. Carter taps into his grown man ish in a nicely tailored suit for the 2011 cover of GQ.
10. Jay looks dapper in all white and a hint of black on a 2013 Vanity Fair cover.
You May Also Like