1. Janet’s “Rhythm Nation” performance was nothing short of legendary.Source:Getty
2. The infamous “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl halftime show.Source:Getty
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.Source:Getty
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on “Good Times.”Source:Getty
5. The reason why we’re all calling them “Poetic Justice braids.”Source:Getty
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?Source:Getty
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.Source:Getty
8. 1990s fine.Source:Getty
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black and Positively Golden Change Leaders: 10 Young, Black Leaders Who Are Leading The Way to a Better Future
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
GOATED: Happy 42nd Birthday To Serena Williams!
HORRIFIC! Footage Shows Two Girls Brutally Beating 16-Year-Old Before Holding Her Down To Be Raped (GRAPHIC)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"