1. Pharrell was all smiles at the Uniqlo ‘I Am Other’ Collection launch party in NYC.
2. Joe Morton (or Papa Pope to you Gladiators) was spotted at the “Belle” premiere in NYC.
3. Halston Sage worked the camera at the “Neighbors” world premiere in L.A.
4. Jennifer Lopez stunted for the fans after leaving the “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” studio.
5. Lily Allen wore a Nicki Minaj-reminiscent outfit while performing at Shepherd’s Bush Empire is promotion of her new album “Sheezus.”
6. Hoda Kotb, Kathie Lee Gifford, Queen Latifah, and Mary J Blige glow at the 2014 Matrix Awards.
7. Stars of “Pompeii,” Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Kit Harrington, looked studly at a screening in London.
8. Zac Efron had a moment at the premiere for his film “Neighbors” in L.A.
9. Actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who plays the title role in “Belle,” arrived at the New York premiere in a stunning green dress.
10. “Neighbors” stars Zac Efron, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and Jerrod Carmichael huddled up at the film premiere.
You May Also Like