1. #LifeTimeBeLike: After the Aaliyah biopic cast unknown stars to play a bunch of prominent figures, the internet started making some guesses of their own.
2. The Solange and Jay Z elevator fight not only sparked a song, it gave us one of the best memes of 2014: #WhatJayZSaidToSolange
3. Kim Kardashian broke the internet with her Paper Magazine cover, but Photoshop quickly fixed it.
4. Pretty thugs had their moment this year, as well as a couple of handsome felons who caught the attention of the internet.
5. Alex from Target made all the girls swoon.
6. Who doesn’t want a relationship like these memes?
7. DJ Khaled knows who’s really smart.
8. This boy forgot to put water in his cup of noodles – hilarity ensued when he became Minor Mistake Marvin.
9. Odell Beckham made a stellar catch on Sunday night, and he started catching everything. We do mean everything.
10. Tim Howard stopped more than just goals in 2014.
11. Sad Kanye.
12. Lance Stephenson tried to get into LeBron’s head during a playoff game and ended up blowing up.
13. The Black Darren Wilson supporter ended up being the butt of all the jokes.
14. This one was the best…but that’s none of our business.
You May Also Like