Despite being sentenced to 131 days behind bars on May 9th, singer Chris Brown was released from jail early Monday morning.
He served only 108 days. If you recall, Breezy got credit for the 116 days he spent in rehab and another 59 days he previously spent behind bars.
Brown was thrown back behind bars because a judge ruled that Brown had violated his probation in the Rihanna case. He could have been sentenced to as much as four years.
Brown still has his D.C. assault trial looming. That should begin in the next few months.
Shortly after his release, Brown took to Twitter to express his gratitude.
And Karrueche’s thoughts?
This story is developing. We’ll keep you updated with the latest.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
29 photos Launch gallery
1 of 29
1. Chris Brown's 2013 Court Appearance.
2 of 29
2. The Washington, D.C. Courthouse Where Chris Brown Will Appear.
3 of 29
4 of 29
4. Chris Brown With His Head Down In Court.
5 of 29
5. Chris Brown Sports New Specs In Court.
6 of 29
6. Chris Brown Listening To The Judge In Court.
7 of 29
7. Chris Brown Bows His Head In Court.
8 of 29
8. Chris Brown Looking Worried In Court.
9 of 29
10 of 29
10. Chris Brown Looking Back At His Mother In Court.
11 of 29
11. Chris Brown Sporting A New Hair Cut.
12 of 29
12. Chris Brown Laying Down In Court.
13 of 29
13. Chris Brown and His Lawyer Working Out Details Of His Probation Agreement.
14 of 29
14. Chris Brown Leaving Court.
15 of 29
15. Chris Brown Outside The Court.
16 of 29
16. Chris Brown Leaving The Courthouse.
17 of 29
17. Chris Brown Sitting In Court.
18 of 29
18. Chris Brown In Court.
19 of 29
19. Chris Brown In All Black.
20 of 29
20. The Courthouse Where Chris Brown Will Appear In D.C.
21 of 29
21. Chris Brown In Court.
22 of 29
22. Chris Brown Going Through Paper Work In Court.
23 of 29
23. Chris Brown Listening To The Judge Speak.
24 of 29
24. Rihanna and Chris Brown's Mother In Silent Support.
25 of 29
25. Rihanna Appears With Chris Brown In Court.
26 of 29
26. Chris Brown Being Escorted Out Of The Courthouse.
27 of 29
27. Chris Brown Leaving The L.A. Courthouse.
28 of 29
28. Chris Brown Composed During His Court Appearance.
29 of 29
29. Chris Brown's Court Proceedings.