The Daily Grind Video
CLOSE

A Maryland mother got a little extra “seasoning” on her order of fries when she and her children visited a local Sonic Restaurant on Wednesday.

Carla McFarland says the food she ordered for her children was fine, but when she reached into her bag of food, she saw what appeared to be a baggy of marijuana in her french fries.

“I kept thinking, what if my kids had eaten it?,” said McFarland to The Frederick News-Post

McFarland and Sonic management both called authorities. An employee came forward and took the blame for the marijuana, explaining that it must have fallen out of her apron.

McFarland was refunded her money and got a new meal. Talk about a “high” standard of service.

SOURCE: NBC Washington | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty