There’s nothing quite like simplistic beauty.
Especially when it’s embraced by Hollywood’s biggest stars. Viola Davis and Lupita Nyong’o star in a powerful spread for Vanity Fair. In the photos, the two ladies ditch the glam and pose in little to no makeup while rocking their natural hair.
Also featured in the spread are Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lawrence, Brie Larson and Beyond The Lights star Gugu Mbatha-Raw, just to name a few.
Shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, the images appear in the magazine’s annual Hollywood Issue – and it’s the most diverse route they’ve taken yet. Still, we can all agree that three women of color just isn’t enough.
SOURCE: Vanity Fair, The YBF | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
15 Of Lupita's Best Beauty Moments (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Lupita looks like pure perfection at the Essence Black Women in Hollywood event.
1 of 15
2. Lupita takes a close-up and puts all of our selfie game to shame.
2 of 15
3. Lupita glows in emerald green.
3 of 15
4. Lupita in Vogue Italia.
4 of 15
5. Lupita stuns in another shot for Vogue Italia.
5 of 15
6. Terry Richardson turns his lens on the gorgeous Lupita.
6 of 15
7. Lupita is striking in bold colors.
Source:New York Magazine
7 of 15
8. Lupita is au naturale and flawless.
8 of 15
9. Lupita as the new face of Lancôme.
9 of 15
10. Lupita and her envious skin in Glamour magazine.
10 of 15
11. Lupita is stunning in bold makeup for Essence magazine.
11 of 15
12. Lupita for Dazed & Confused magazine.
Source:Dazed & Confused
12 of 15
13. Lupita was certainly the center of attention during Paris Fashion Week.
13 of 15
14. Lupita owned the Oscars with this look.
14 of 15
15. Lupita's winged eye-liner and funky hair is everything.
15 of 15