1. 21 Savage got his whole face made into a chain
2. Peep Offset’s “Drip” Chain
3. Forget the “Lil Boat” moniker. Yachty got him a Big Boat chain
4. Word is, this is Cardi B’s bloody chain
5. Remember Soulja Boy’s Black diamond Lambo pendant?
6. Or what about his Super Mario pendant?
7. Leave it to Lil Boosie to turn himself into a diamond sculpted chain
8. Lil Uzi’s “Marilyn Manson” pendant is one for the books
9. Travis Scott’s chain is on some next level ish.
10. Tyler The Creator’s colorful links are so him!
11. More life, more jewels for Drake
12. Everything T-Pain does is BIG. Including his chains
13. Not sure why Cee-Lo has a Love & Hip Hop ring but…
14. Young Thug “Slime” chain is crazy icy!
15. Old Gucci might be the king of ignant jewelry.
16. Rick Ross’ chain of his famous face goes down in jewelry history
Our Fave Celebs In Raf Simons To Celebrate The Historic Brand's Closing [Gallery]
AT&T Dream In Black Celebrates 50 Years of Hip-Hop
Side By Side: 8 Unlikely Hip Hop Collaborations We Never Knew We Needed
The History You Never Knew About The Hip Hop Hits You Love
For The Ladies: Five Queens Confidently Killing It In Hip Hop
Actor Lance Gross Shares His Journey, Talks Diverse Representation in Film and More with Current HBCU Student
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
A Brighter Future for Black Women in STEM: Kimberly Bryant and HBCU Student Cadence Patrick Are Making It Happen