Beyonce isn’t satisfied with being on a record-breaking tour with her husband, having a number one album (which she didn’t even promote), and being the biggest star in the world — she just had to break the internet as well.
Baddie Bey partnered up with Nicki Minaj, who is also one of the most successful female artists of our time, and shattered the internet this weekend with the release of Bey’s uptempo club banger, the “Flawless (Remix).”
Not only were fans excited that Queen Bey and Queen Barb collaborated together, but the track seemed very much like a journal entry for Beyonce, who opened up about everything we all wanted to know about, aka the infamous elevator-gate.
We know that both beautiful ladies “Woke up like dis…,” but here are ten other things that we learned from the “Flawless (Remix).”
1. Obviously, we all found out why shit goes down in an elevator.
“Of course sometimes shit go down when it’s a billion dollars on an elevator!”
2. Beyonce’s now aware of what we’ve all known for years. She’s the ish.
“…And you can say what you want, I’m the sh*t, I’m the sh*t, I’m the sh*t!”
3. Clearly, Bey was as happy to have Nicki on the track as we were.
4. Every hood guy’s (and some girls’) fantasy has become a reality.
“This every hood n*%ga dream, fantasizing about Nicki and Bey”
5. If you’re not a member of the Beygency or a fellow Barb, you’re irrelevant.
“The Queen of rap slaying with Queen Bey/ If you ain’t on the team, you playing for team D”
6. Beyonce is classy, but Yonce is trill.
“It’s Yonce, Oh Yonce, in that lingerie, on Chardonnay/ It’s gonna touch down like a runway, I’m Texas forever like Bombay”
7. THOTS aren’t even on Bey’s radar.
“These Thots can’t clock me nowadays”
8. Beyonce wants you to feel flawless too.
“I’m the sh*t, I’m the sh*t/ I want everyone to feel like this, tonight”
9. Nicki confirmed that her Instagram pics are indeed perfect.
“I confess, I woke up like dis/ Instagram another flawless pic”
10. Beyonce and Nicki Minaj are consummate, accomplished, and immaculate. #FLAWLESS
“Cus we A-listers, we paid sisters, this watch right here done fazed blizzards”
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram