Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Watch Blac Chyna's Mom Destroy Cardi B In A Twerk-Off
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Shonda Rhimes Claps Back At Bill O'Reilly's Slavery Comments
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Breaks Her Silence About Ed Hartwell Divorce Drama
- Russell Wilson Gets Real About What It Means To Be Baby Future's Stepdad
- Hold Up: Another Love & Hip Hop Star Strongly Hints He's Joseline's Baby's Father
- VideoFeatures22 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.