Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
FeaturesTrending right now
- Brandon Jennings Slams Teyana Taylor For Calling Out His Baby Mama Tae Heckard, Iman Shumpert Responds
- Tatyana Ali Welcomes A Baby Boy!
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Cookie Johnson Reveals How She Finally Accepted Son EJ Johnson's Sexuality
- BIVISIBILITY: These Stars Are Bisexual & Proud
- Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Had A Heated Argument Thanks To The Game
- VideoFeaturesAlso On Global Grind:24 photos Launch galleryYou May Also LikeBeyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.