Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Mom Of The 4-Year Old Cincinnati Boy Who Fell Into A Gorilla Enclosure Speaks Out
- It Goes Down In The DM's! Lira Galore's Twitter Gets Hacked & Exposes A Bunch Of Celebs
- Who Dis? Amber Rose Shows Off a Drastic New Look
- Tiny Harris Shows Off New Baby Heiress Diana
- B$B Banga's Mother Puts Troy Ave on Blast After T.I. Concert Shootout
- Girl, Why? Kylie Jenner Reportedly Loaned Tyga an Insane Amount of Money When They Were Together
Features24 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.