Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Chrissy Teigen's Incredible Post-Baby Body Steals The Show At Family Crab Boil
- Lupita Nyong'o Claps Back At Vogue For Crediting Audrey Hepburn With Her Met Gala Hair
- 10 Ways To Join The Illuminati (PHOTOS)
- Basically Every Nude Celebrity Photo Shoot There Ever Was (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Will Smith Gets Candid About Baby-Making Moments In Heartwarming Speech For Jada
- Khloe Kardashian Is Launching A Denim Brand
Trending right now
- SMH! 23-Year-Old Woman Possibly Pregnant By 13-Year-Old After Posing As Teenage Girl Online (VIDEO)
- Was Percocet Found In Prince’s System?
- 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By Younger Classmate As "His Sister Held Her Down" In Elementary School (DETAILS)
- Big Meech Looks To Land Presidential Pardon, Pens Six-Page Jailhouse Letter To Russell Simmons For “Relief From Draconian Plea Deal”
- Georgia Teacher Accused Of Hanging Special Needs Student By Belt
- Stop Hating! Top 15 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslim
Features21 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.