Is Kelis the new black cast member of A&E’s Duck Dynasty?
The “Jerk Ribs” singer delivers the visual for “Rumble,” the second video off her forthcoming Dave Sitek-produced Food album.
The three-minute video features Kelis carrying a chair fit for a queen to the middle of a lake. Dressed in camouflage pants and a red leather jacket, the 34-year-old singer sits comfortably in her chair as a fisherman and trumpet player join her water party.
Food is scheduled to be released April 22. Watch Kelis’ new video up top.
10 photos Launch gallery
1 of 10
1. A little fringe with some micro shorts.
2 of 10
3 of 10
3. She was doing leather pants before Zara.
4 of 10
4. And yes, that gray patch was very BOSSY.
5 of 10
5. We loved our girl Kelis in her natural state.
6 of 10
6. Is it a mask? Is it eye makeup? Either way, we love it.
7 of 10
7. Just a little fringe for London Fashion Week in 2011.
8 of 10
8. Me-Ouch! Kelis was rocking this leopard print with a dark lip before either was on-trend.
9 of 10
9. Even when she appears to be doing too much, she's doing just enough.
10 of 10
10. Where does one even find such a magical cloak?