The Best Man Holiday is one of the most anticipated movies to hit theatres this Friday and it’s just in time as it’s definitely going to help us get into the Thanksgiving and Christmas spirits!
If you don’t remember the original film, which was released in 1999, the all Black cast (played by Hollywood heayweights Sanaa Lathan, Taye Diggs, Nia Long, Terrence Howard, Morris Chestnut, and more) portrays a group of friends who fight, bicker, and argue about everything under the sun but always find their way back to one another in the end.
Filled with good times and bad, The Best Man Holiday sequel is sure to tie up loose ends that are over a decade old. Are Harper and Jordan still in love? Will Shelby win her man back? Can Lance and Harper ever fully fix their friendship now that everyone knows Harper slept with Lance’s fiancé?
We’re not sure but what we do know is watching this family of best friends is sure to warm up your holiday. Check out 10 reasons why below.
Watch The Best Man Holiday in Theatres November 15th. Click here for tickets.
1. Heartthrob Jordan is back with a vengeance and she’s got a new man for us to meet!
2. When we last left Shelby, she’d lost her boyfriend to a stripper. She’s back, looking great, and this time around she’s playing for keeps!
3. Robyn is pregnant with Harper’s kid… (Awwww!)
4. But it looks like Harper and Jordan are still doing their inevitable mating dance. Who’s Harper going to choose?
5. If a half naked Lance sighting doesn’t heat up your holiday, we don’t know what will.
6. Candy is back… Need we say more?
7. Quentin is still completely unreasonable…
8. & If you thought he was funny before…
9. You’ll have to hold on to your seats this time around.
10. Last but not least, this crew’s got some of the best smiles we’ve ever seen in a movie. Happy Holidays!
PHOTO CREDIT: Facebook, Tumblr