Kim Kardashian is the newest face of “just a minor setback for a major comeback.”
After taking a short hiatus from social media and the spotlight, the most famous Kardashian sister has fully returned to her rightful seat as socialite queen. “What armed robbery?” was the resounding statement made last night as paparazzi caught Kim looking like the $10 million she lost to jewel thieves in October.
The occasion? The reality star and her model sis Kendall Jenner were spotted couture’d down to the socks, as they filmed a red carpet scene for the all-girls Ocean’s Eleven reboot, Ocean’s Eight, in New York City on Monday. Making a seriously designer statement at a fake Met Gala scene for their much talked about cameo in the film, it was clear Kim and Ken came to slay – the famous sisters reeked of fur, lace, diamonds, and rich people privilege.
Source: Splash News
Source: Splash News
Personally, we’re here for the glo-up because somehow, a less visible Kim just didn’t feel right. See some photos of Kim in Givenchy and Ken in Elie Saab above, plus a couple of cute Snapchat moments below.
1. Forget about cleavage, underboob, or ass crack — the new trend in overexposure is called the "thigh-brow." This crease of fat at the place where hip meets thigh is all the rage on social media, and got an extra dose of attention when Kim Kardashian displayed a crazily-exaggerated version of it in this photo from her GQ spread. Love it or loathe it, all the cool kids are doing it, so here are 15 more pics to show you what it is.
1 of 15
2. Amber Rose showed off hers in profile while frolicking in the surf.
2 of 15
3. Kylie Jenner is credited with launching the trend (🤔) thanks to photos like these.
3 of 15
4. Her sisters Khloé Kadashian and Kendall Jenner aren't about to be left out.
4 of 15
5. Karreuche Tran shows off just a hint of hers.
5 of 15
6. Hannah Bronfman offers a peek of her thigh-brow while lounging.
6 of 15
7. Rihanna's is almost as famous as her booty.
7 of 15
8. Nicki Minaj wins the award for deepest crease.
8 of 15
9. Social media star Jodie Joe offers a high-angle view.
9 of 15
10. Jennifer Lopez brought hers from the block.
10 of 15
11. Iggy Azalea is trying her hardest to create one.
11 of 15
12. Beyoncé slays so hard, she doesn't even need to squat to get hers.
12 of 15
13. 50 Cent's baby mother Daphne Joy likes hers with watermelon.
13 of 15
14. Chrissy Teigen proves it's one feature that's enhanced by pregnancy.
14 of 15
15. It's Niykee Heaton's all time fave pose.
15 of 15
Continue reading Looking Like A Million Bucks: Kim K. & Kendall Jenner Slay ‘Ocean’s Eight’ Cameo In NYC
What's A Thigh-Brow? Let Kim Kardashian & 15 Other Celebs Show You