American TV getting too trashy? NO WAY!
If you haven’t met 6-year-old reality TV starlet Alana Thompson aka “Smoochie” aka “Honey Boo Boo,” you’ve been living under a rock.
Initially gaining fame on TLC’s hit pageant series Toddlers & Tiaras, Honey Boo Boo, made national headlines with her neck rolling, go-go juice drinking, redneck talking ways and now, she’s the star of a hilarious series about her family, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo highlights the life of this average pageant-loving redneck family of America, which includes buying pigs, mumbling words, playing in the mud, hitting up the redneck olympics, oh, and farting.
And after the first episode premiered a few weeks ago, America is hooked!
With family nicknames like “Mama June,” “Sugar Bear,” “Pumpkin,” “Chubbs,” “Chickadee,” and who can forget “Honey Boo Boo,” America has decided that they find Alana and her family way more interesting than the Republican National Convention.
Over three million Americans tuned in to watch this week’s episode of the redneck family, which beat out the ratings for the RNC.
GlobalGrind staffers are big fans of Honey Boo Boo and her neck rolling antics, so we decided to round up her best finger snapping, belly flopping, sh*t talking, downright hill billy moments.
Check out Honey Boo Boo’s best neck rolling moments below!
1. The Return Of Honey Boo Boo
2. Honey Boo Boo turnt up off “Go-Go Juice”
3. Honey Boo Boo’s mom June says farting 12-15 times a day can help you lose weight
4. Honey Boo Boo shouts out her gay fans
5. Honey Boo Boo speaking Spanish
6. Honey Boo Boo says “a dolla makes me holla…honey boo boo”
7. Mama June breaks down the art of “extreme couponing”
8. Honey Boo Boo’s “special juice” song and dance
9. Honey Boo Boo’s bloopers
10. Mama June makes a BIG splash at the water park