Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Beanie Sigel Shows Off His Drastic Weight Loss
- What's Happening In Hip-Pop! "Creed" Makes History, Chrissy Teigen Celebrates Her 30th Birthday At The Comedy Cellar, & MORE
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement With Farewell Poem
- Late Night News Recap: The New Trailer For 'Ride Along 2' Is Released & More
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- New Couple Alert: Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Are Now Officially Dating