Jason Schwartzman and Michael Cera happened to be together in Atlanta the other day (promoting a film) and dropped in on the local news to do the weather. hahahahahahaha-waaaait a second. I’ve seen this type of thing before: Here: Here: And here (Cut to 1:00): And if you’re feeling Lynch-y: I don’t know. I think we’ve reached the celebrity as weather reporter saturation point. Or not. Who am I to deny celebrity weather good times from the world? Even if I wanted to, I don’t have that type of power. Am I missing a celebrity weather report? I’m sure I am. Please let me know.
Trending right now
- Khloe Kardashian On Being "Done" With Caitlyn Jenner: "I Don't Have A Relationship With Her"
- This Video Of Jay Z Dancing With Blue Ivy Will Melt Your Heart
- Blac Chyna & Tyga Have A Sex Tape
- LATE NIGHT ROUNDUP: 'Batman vs. Superman' Box Office Numbers, How Do People Feel About The 'Ghostbusters' Trailer, & More!
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- What's Happening In Hip-Pop: Karrueche Tran Wins An Emmy, P. Diddy Talks Leaving Music For Film, & More
Features21 photos Launch gallery
You May Also Like
Beyonce Stars With Blue Ivy In Commercial For Ivy Park Clothing Line & Poses For Two Covers Of ELLE MagazineCloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.