Lily Aldridge, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio. All of these names are synonymous with the Victoria’s Secret brand, but tonight some newcomers will be making their mark as they take the runway in the annual televised Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
While this may not be the beginning of their modeling careers, becoming an Angel is a surefire way to ensure that you always have wings in the modeling industry.
Just in time for the broadcast of the lingerie runway extravaganza, we want to introduce you to three of the hottest newest VS Angels. And of course we wouldn’t introduce the beauties without telling you three things about the threats!
Move over Miranda, there are some new Angels in town.
Check them out below.
1. The 19-year-old Barbara is Hungarian-born and has been in the game for quite some time, but was infamously linked to Justin Bieber amidst his breakup from Selena Gomez, a little incident that put her name on everyone’s lips.
2. Barbs is off the market. She has been dating business student Kristof Somfai for a little over 2 years. See photos of the two here.
3. The model got her runway gig after doing print work for VS. Apparently, customers were in store asking who the woman in the poster was. Find out more back story in this BTS video.
1. She is the mommy to a baby boy named Riley who suffers from Sickle Cell Anemia. She became pregnant at just 19 and shortly after, the father was arrested for drug related charges.
2. Jourdan has a cooking show for Jay-Z’s Life + Times website called “Cooking it Well Dunn with Jourdan Dunn.” Check out the first episode here.
3.The UK native also walked the Spring 2010 Jean Paul Gaultier Runway while she was 7 months pregnant.
1. Good genes run in the (sorta) royal family. Cara’s older sister is the model Poppy Delevingne.
2. She won Model Of The Year 2012 at the British Fashion Awards just a few weeks ago.
3. She is besties with Jourdan Dunn, who is also hitting the Victoria’s Secret runway for the first time.
Keep an eye on these three models, as they are sure to make even more strides in the fashion world.