Divas united on the Vh1 stage last night.
PHOTOS: Bobbi Kristina Heads To Whitney Houston Tribute Newly Engaged
Last night was a celebration of beautiful women who made an insurmountable impact in the music business.
Artists like Ciara, Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson, Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona, Iggy Azalea, Natasha Bedingfield, and Adam Lambert joined together to pay tribute to fallen legends like Whitney Houston, Donna Summer, and even Michael Jackson.
Singer Ciara performed an excellent tribute to her idol Michael Jackson, dancing to his smash hits “Billie Jean” and “Got Me Good.”
PHOTOS: Bobbi K. To Whitney: I Will Always Love You
Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona, and R&B singer Ledisi payed tribute to legendary diva Whitney Houston, who died earlier this year of an apparent accidental overdose.
Whitney wasn’t the only fallen singer the women paid tribute to. Keri Hilson and Kelly Rowland teamed up and paid tribute to the “Queen Of Disco,” Donna Summer, who lost her battle with cancer this year.
The only rapper on the bill, Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, joined Natasha Bedingfield on stage to perform the Deee-Lite disco hit “Groove Is In The Heart.”
Check out Ciara’s tribute to her idol Michael Jackson above and the rest of the VH1 Divas performances below!
Natasha Bedingfield and Iggy Azalea perform with Bootsy Collins
Jordin Sparks, Ledisi, and Melanie Fiona Pay Tribute To Whitney Houston
Keri Hilson and Kelly Rowland Pay Tribute To Donna Summer
Also On Global Grind:
10 photos Launch gallery
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jay Z, Beyonce, Usher, & More
1 of 10
1. Gwen Stefani takes her children to church, but if you look closely, one of them didn't think she was serious about leaving him behind.
2 of 10
2. Janelle Monae put on one hell of a show at the 9th Annual Clinton Global Citizen Awards event in NYC.
3 of 10
3. Johnny Knoxville gave his son Rocko a ride on his shoulders, while his daughter Arlo held onto his wallet chain through the busy Studio City Farmers Market.
4 of 10
4. John Legend is going to get some wings for dinner. Well, maybe not, but Chrissy Teigen did do some grocery shopping in L.A.
5 of 10
5. Chiwetel Ejiofor was spotted with his new girlfriend while leaving their hotel in NYC. Isn't she lovely?
6 of 10
6. Usher's new wife Grace Miguel leaves their hotel to hit up "The Martian" premiere in New York.
7 of 10
7. Christina Milian got a cupcake from a photographer for her birthday after going shopping in West Hollywood.
8 of 10
8. Usher leaves his NYC hotel with his wife shortly behind.
9 of 10
9. Beyonce flashed a smile after grabbing some pizza with her husband in Brooklyn.
10 of 10
10. Hov was on hand in BK as well.