Beyonce is not only the hottest chick in the game, but she’s also the trillest chick in the game.
Earlier today, Beyonce teased her forthcoming new video “Bow Down,” which is an ode to her hometown of Houston.
Inspired by Houston rap legends like UGK, Willie D, and the Geto Boys, Beyonce began crediting herself on her husband’s twelfth studio album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, as “Third Ward Trill.”
In honor of Beyonce’s new alter ego “Third Ward Trill,” GlobalGrind decided to round up Beyonce’s best trill moments when she was keeping it true and all the way real.
From throwing up her set at the 2013 Grammy Awards to rapping with a toothpick in her mouth, Beyonce’s always keeping it trill.
Check out Beyonce’s best moments as Third Ward Trill.
1. Beyonce’s “Any Questions” Moment After Lip Syncing Controversy.
2. Beyonce appears in a trill Geto Boys video.
3. Beyonce plays Kelly during an old school Destiny’s Child interview.
4. Beyonce threatens to kick a touchy fan out of her concert.
5. Beyonce tells fan to put his “damn camera down.”
6. Beyonce’s ENTIRE Super Bowl Halftime Show.
7. Beyonce Reps Her Set At The Grammys.
8. Beyonce sharing trill moment with her hubby at the 2012 BET Awards.
9. Beyonce on her “female hustler” steeze.
10. Beyonce rapping with a toothpick in her mouth…
11. Beyonce making it clear you understand her…
12. Beyonce getting hype over a pool game.
13. And basically anytime Beyonce’s wearing a grill…
oh, and this.