If you haven’t already, it’s about that time to revamp that summer wardrobe and transition into more weather-appropriate attire, starting with your tees and ending with your shoes. The mornings are getting chilly, and that is a clear indicator that flip-flop season is just about over; it is time to start lacing up in some new fly fall kicks.
Sneakers are going beyond your dad’s typical gym shoes, leaving you with plenty of stylish choices to shop for. Having a hard time finding the perfect pair? We have a few in mind that are worth wearing all season long.
Lace Up, Ladies
1. The Nike Roshe Run is one of our favorite sneakers because they offer comfort, function and plenty of style. Sure they’re running shoes, but they look just as good in the gym as they do outside of it.
2. Platform shoes are back, so get lifted in these Converse platform sneakers. The 1.25″-heeled shoe comes complete with square-studded embellishment, giving you both height and attitude.
4. The Nike Air Max 1 VT QS is our final ode to summer, reminding us of all the mint chocolate chip ice cream cones we beat the heat with. It might be getting too cold outside to eat ice cream now, but the weather will always be right for these cool kicks.
5. Exchange your sky-high heels for sneaker wedges like this pair from Zipps. Sneaker wedges are all the rage right now, and so is quilted leather, so these knock out two trends with one fashionable stone.
6. Like the Roshe Runs, Nike Flyknits are a popular choice for female and male sneakerheads alike. They come in just about every color of the rainbow, so you should have no problem finding the ones for your fall ‘fits.
Feet Heat For Fellas
1. You must be living under a rock if you didn’t know camouflage is the popular print of the season. Put away your camo tank tops and wear the pattern on your sneakers. These hard-to-find Nike Air Max 1s will make you stand out on the street this fall, no doubt.
2. The other big trend right now? Leather. Get your fix in a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor LP11s, but promise us you won’t wear them with your leather tee and leather pants at the same damn time.
3. You can never go wrong with classic suede New Balance 990 sneakers, and the burgundy and grey colorway is fall ready.
4. Woven shoes made their way onto the scene over the summer, but they’re still fit for fall. The Nike Free Inneva Woven running shoes will fit your feet like a glove and add some unique texture to your look.
5. Who says bright colors are only for spring and summer? When paired with a more muted tone, like the forest green in the Nike Air Max 90 Premium EM sneakers, you can still make a bold statement this season.