Though Kris and Bruce Jenner have both claimed their split is amicable and no divorce is pending, sources close to the family claim otherwise! The reality TV couple is reportedly planning to split after filming for Keeping Up with the Kardashians wraps.
“Bruce and Kris will file for divorce but not until the current contract for the show comes to an end,” a source close to Bruce told RadarOnline.
“No one would watch if there wasn’t drama, separation leaves it up in the air and will make viewers want to tune in. But once it’s over, it will be over for the marriage too – once and for all.”
The E! hit series is set to conclude in 2015; filming will wrap in mid-2014.
In 2012, Kardashian momager Kris scored a huge deal with the E! network. She and the family signed on for three more seasons of the family’s hit TV show that is reportedly worth more than $40 million. The insane deal is rumored to be the most profitable in reality history.
“Kris thinks a long drawn out separation will keep viewers coming back for more and the show needs it, at the moment,” the insider said.
This season, viewers were far less interested in keeping up with Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and the rest of the Kardashian krew. One episode aired in September garnered just 1.79 million viewers compared to the season 8 premiere titled, “We’re Having A Baby,” which gathered 3.02 million viewers.
While the family deals with divorce drama, a new baby and everyday family tiffs, they’re also forced to deal with invasive paparazzi. As it was revealed on recent episodes of the show, throughout Kim’s pregnancy, the entire family was hounded and stalked by the paparazzi and it didn’t stop after she popped!
While filming the reality series recently, a member of the crew was involved in a crash with a photog eagerly trying to get a shot of Kris.
The crash happened in the suburbs of L.A. where Kris was shooting scenes for the show at a cafe; The crew was following the family at the time of the accident.
Police were called to the scene and the paparazzo was transported to a local hospital and treated for his injuries.
Even if viewers aren’t keeping up, the paps sure are!
1. Bruce Even Gave His Wifey A Peck On The Lips!
2. Kris & Bruce Looked Great Before Partying At Whisper Restaurant & Lounge Together.
3. Young Love! Kris & Bruce Show Off Their Style At An Exclusive Celebrity Event.
4. A Happy Kris & Bruce Jenner Spend A Sunny Day Preparing For A Boat Drag Race.
5. Kris Jenner Is All Smiles As She & Her Hubby Bruce Grab Something To Eat At Stanley's.
6. Kris & Bruce Have a Fun Family Day While Enjoying The Outdoors.
7. They Brought The Kids Along Too - Don't Khloe & Rob Look Adorable?
8. Smile! Bruce Takes His Beautiful Lady To Boa Steakhouse.
9. The Kardashian/Jenner Clan Gears Up For Season 8 Of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
10. Throwback! A Much Younger Kris Rides On The Back Of Bruce's Bike.
11. Donning All-Black-Everything, Bruce & Kris Get Close!
12. Family Time! The Kardashians & Jenners Form The Modern Day Brady Bunch.
13. Ho, Ho, Ho! Kris & Bruce Gather Around Santa Claus For An Epic Christmas Photo.
14. Baby Kylie & Kendall Jenner Snuggle Up To Their Mom & Pops.
15. Kris, Bruce, Kylie, and Kendall Jenner & Rob Kardashian Get Some Red Carpet Practice.
16. Before The Fame! Kris & Bruce Flick It Up In Crazy Colors & Patterns.
17. Looking Good! Kris & Bruce Stun At The Universal Studios In Hollywood.
18. Bike Life! Kris & Bruce Have Some Biker Fun In Happier Times.
SOURCE: RadarOnline | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram