Slim Shady back!
With just a few days before his next album The Marshall Mathers LP is released, Eminem is making his rounds and coming back into the rapper spotlight.
Last night, the Recovery rapper made his way to the Saturday Night Live stage, where he was accompanied by a few familiar friends to help him kill his performance.
For his “Berzerk” performance, Em had his producer legend friend Rick Rubin take the turntables and give him a pretty sweet intro.
His second performance included his new single “Survival”, which couldn’t be done right without the help of the lovely Skylar Grey.
It looks like Em is officially back and ready to dominate the charts once again!
He even released a snippet of a brand new track off a deluxe version of his upcoming album called “Don’t Front”, featuring Buckshot.
The song samples Black Moon’s “I Got Cha Opin”, and definitely channels a bit of that old school 90’s sound rap fans miss.
We can’t wait to see what else is in store for Em’s album!
Check out Em’s SNL performances above and his new song snippet below!
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem - fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the "Sing For the Moment" video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn't rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem's durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15