Inserts tons of heart-eyed emojis here.
Seems like this impersonation is just fun and jokes.
Hopefully we can hear some new tracks from the Virginia crooner soon. Enjoy the quick impersonation videos.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
19 photos Launch gallery
Source:Instagram 1 of 19
1. Breezy was a super cute kid. We just want to squeeze his cheeks.
Source:Wenn 2 of 19
2. Chris Brown wears a super tall baggy t-shirt while performing with a huge smile on his face.
Source:Getty 3 of 19
3. Baby Breezy! Chris Brown spotted stopping by "TRL" back in his "Run It" days.
Source:Instagram 4 of 19
4. Young Chris smiles, but he's missing a tooth.
Source:Getty 5 of 19
5. Who's got a smile like Chris?
Source:Getty 6 of 19
6. He was such a goofy boy, but we loved him for it.
Source:Getty 7 of 19
7. Chris Brown had questionable pose choices back in the day.
Source:Getty 8 of 19
8. Adorable! Breezy lets his dimples show while supporting a BET benefit for Hurricane Katrina victims.
Source:Getty 9 of 19
9. Uh, Breezy.. is that you?
Source:Getty 10 of 19
10. We love this old photo of Chris and his blue tie.
Source:Wenn 11 of 19
11. Mean muggin'. Breezy meant business at the 2006 BRIT Awards after party.
Source:Getty 12 of 19
12. Chris rocks an oversized hoodie and backwards hat while throwing up double peace signs at the 4th Annual TRL Awards.
Source:Getty 13 of 19
13. Look at that smile and those dimples.
Source:Getty 14 of 19
14. You got a problem, son?
Source:Getty 15 of 19
15. This 2006 photo of Chris is super adorable.
Source:Getty 16 of 19
16. LMAO, here's a picture we'll never forget. Chris poses backstage at the 2006 AMAs.
Source:Wenn 17 of 19
17. A young Breezy attends the remake of the Wrigley's gum jingle.
Source:Getty 18 of 19
18. Throwback clique. Chris Brown, Chingy, and Mario were all superstars in '05.
Source:Wenn 19 of 19