Raven-Symone just can’t seem to stop putting her foot in her mouth.
The View co-host has found herself in hot water again after her comments on the panel’s topic “Are You Judged By Your Name?” went viral. Her remarks caused fans to roast her on social media. She stated:
“I’m very discriminatory against the words like the ones they were saying in those names. I’m not going to hire you if your name is Watermelon-Andrea. It’s just not going to happen. I’m not going to hire you.”
Viewers quickly took to Twitter and Instagram to express their feelings about Ms. Symone’s meme-worthy comments.
Fans compared her own red mohawk to that of a rooster.
They even included
(who was noticeably shocked at Raven’s comments) in some of the jokes. What do you think about Raven’s comment? Whoopi
Meanwhile, there’s an
actual Watermelondrea out there and she has something to say:
Check out the radio personality/rapper in action below.
SOURCE: IB Times | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter, Splash
15 Times Raven-Symone Was Undeniably Black (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. That Time When She Co-Starred On The Single Most Important Show About Black Families: "The Cosby Show."
1 of 15
2. Actually Black.
2 of 15
3. When She Showed Off Her #TeamNatural Afro. Key Term: Afro.
3 of 15
4. Rapping With Da Brat.
4 of 15
5. That's So Black.
5 of 15
6. Showing Off Her Nikes For The 'Gram...Such A Black Thing To Do.
6 of 15
7. Black Family Portrait.
7 of 15
8. Raven Rockin' A Kufi.
8 of 15
9 of 15
10. Rockin' These Modern-Day Cealie Dooky Plaits.
10 of 15
11. Kufi & A BoomBox.
11 of 15
12. That Time She Created This Beautiful Drawing Of An African Woman.
12 of 15
13. This Whole Outfit Is African Inspired.
13 of 15
14. That Time She Was Walking Around The Streets Of D.C. In A Floor-Length Fur...Looking Like Someone's Black Grandma.
14 of 15
15. Terrible Black Fashion Circa 2003.
15 of 15