“Farrah, what’s good?!”
Sundays are great days to relax with a glass of wine and binge watch your favorite TV shows. Our girl Nicki Minaj was probably catching up on Teen Mom episodes when she tweeted:
Farrah’s gross treatment of her mother is pretty common observation among reality TV show watchers, but Farrah felt offended by Nicki’s comments nonetheless.
Nicki responded and called her a big “c*nt.” Yikes.
But Farrah didn’t bow out just yet. She replied:
Then Nicki ended her with:
But not before Farrah dropped a tasteless and subtle shot at Nicki’s family. In case you missed it, Nicki’s brother is facing legal trouble after being accused of rape.
Farrah may want to chill before Nicki and her Barbz really go off.
The Best Black Twitter Moments Of 2015
1. The Michael Jordan crying meme was probably the most used on all of Black Twitter.Source:Instagram 1 of 20
2. #AskRachel was definitely one of the worst, but most hilarious, trending topics.Source:Instagram 2 of 20
3. The #Flotusbars were some of the best to hit the web.Source:Instagram 3 of 20
4. Drake vs. Meek was so epic, that Drizzy used the memes in his OVO Fest performance.Source:Instagram 4 of 20
5. Caitlyn Jenner shocked the whole world when she made her debut.Source:Instagram 5 of 20
6. ...and then the Meek and Nicki "conversations" emerged.Source:Instagram 6 of 20
7. The #KylieJennerLipChallenge was a thing that should never have been a thing.Source:Instagram 7 of 20
8. The #FutureHive was in full effect all over Black Twitter.Source:Instagram 8 of 20
9. Riley Curry became the greatest of all time through the power of Black Twitter, and her cuteness.Source:Instagram 9 of 20
10. Black Twitter can't get enough of The Weeknd's hair.Source:Instagram 10 of 20
11. There isn't much you CAN'T do with Drake's "Hotline Bling" video.Source:Instagram 11 of 20
12. #CelebritiesOnlyBlackPeopleKnow was full of gems.Source:Instagram 12 of 20
13. Patti's pies became a huge sensation for Thanksgiving this year.Source:Instagram 13 of 20
14. Oh, sad Michael. How you know everything we feel?Source:Instagram 14 of 20
15. C'mon guys, LeBron just wants to experiment with his fashion choices.Source:Instagram 15 of 20
16. If you haven't heard a "what are thoooose?" joke yet, consider yourself lucky.Source:Instagram 16 of 20
17. Future became everyone's Lord and Savior.Source:Instagram 17 of 20
18. Steve Harvey may never live the Miss Universe incident down.Source:Instagram 18 of 20
19. 'Empire' caught the fade of tons of memes this year.Source:Instagram 19 of 20
20. We're still waiting on A$AP Ferg's #fourthcoming album.Source:Instagram 20 of 20