When artists go on tour they always have a weird list of demands, so it’s no surprise that the eccentric Lady Gaga’s tour rider is quite interesting to say the very least.
Mother Monster demands everything from diet food to mannequins with pink pubic hair to be in her room while touring.
You read that correctly, Lady Gaga likes to have mannequins in her room with pink pubic hair.
Besides those few oddities, Lady Gaga’s tour rider is standard, with requests of white leather couches, fresh roses, candles, lavender towels, Jameson whiskey, posters of rock stars like David Bowie, Queen, Elton John, and Billie Holiday, as well as fan art.
Some of Lady Gaga’s other rider requests include:
- Dunkin Donuts vanilla ground coffee
- Organic ginger lemon grass tea
- Chamomile tea
- Throat coat tea
- 40 bottles of room temperature and cold water
- 8 Coke Zeros
- 4 Essential Flavor Vitamin waters
- 8 Fuze Slenderize drinks
- 4 Gatorades
- Pack of long straws (“Must be extra long,” the document noted.)
- Container of lemon or garlic hummus
- Bag of natural/organic corn tortilla chips
- Solid white tuna in water
- Vegetable tray with carrots, celery, peppers, broccoli and cauliflower with low-fat ranch dressing
- 6 Activia yogurts (“vanilla preferred”)
- 1 bag of Tostito lime flavor tortilla chips
- 1 container of lemon or garlic hummus
Lady Gaga is currently working on her new forthcoming album, ARTPOP, which is set to be released later on this year.
Share your thoughts on Lady Gaga’s tour rider below!