When it comes to looking your very best fellas, it’s not all solely about your fashion sense.
You may have already taken cues from Jay Z, cut out popping molly and started rocking Tom Ford but even
Mr. Ford broke it down for GQ and gentlemen… time to listen up!
10. “No need for deodorant. I like the way sweat smells. It’s sexy.”
9. “I don’t eat onions or garlic. Ever. Fresh breath is important.”
8. “But never chew gum in public.”
7. “Get a pedicure.”
6. “Use cold packets to get rid of eye puffiness.”
5. “Like white teeth, white eyes matter. Use Visine.”
4. “Want girls to let you put your fingers in certain places? Get a manicure.”
3. “Even with a soft jaw, when you trim your beard well, you’ll look sharp and chiseled.”
2. “Spray cologne all over.”
1. “I personally hate shaved genitals, but ask your partner what he or she prefers.”
Cuffing season is here and now is the time to get your sh*t together! What are your own personal grooming commandments?
Let us know in the comment section below!
SOURCE GQ | PHOTO CREDIT: GQ