Is Kelis the new black cast member of A&E’s Duck Dynasty?
The “Jerk Ribs” singer delivers the visual for “Rumble,” the second video off her forthcoming Dave Sitek-produced Food album.
The three-minute video features Kelis carrying a chair fit for a queen to the middle of a lake. Dressed in camouflage pants and a red leather jacket, the 34-year-old singer sits comfortably in her chair as a fisherman and trumpet player join her water party.
Food is scheduled to be released April 22. Watch Kelis’ new video up top.
Kelis' Bossy Style Moments (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. A little fringe with some micro shorts.
1 of 10
2. Flower child Kelis.
2 of 10
3. She was doing leather pants before Zara.
3 of 10
4. And yes, that gray patch was very BOSSY.
4 of 10
5. We loved our girl Kelis in her natural state.
5 of 10
6. Is it a mask? Is it eye makeup? Either way, we love it.
6 of 10
7. Just a little fringe for London Fashion Week in 2011.
7 of 10
8. Me-Ouch! Kelis was rocking this leopard print with a dark lip before either was on-trend.
8 of 10
9. Even when she appears to be doing too much, she's doing just enough.
9 of 10
10. Where does one even find such a magical cloak?
10 of 10