After watching VH1’s CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, we absolutely cannot get enough of Chilli and T-Boz.
Thankfully, Chilli and T-Boz shared a preview of their forthcoming new video “Meant To Be” shortly after their biopic aired on Monday, but now they’ve released the full visual. The longtime friends are filmed recording “Meant To Be” with the guidance of singer/songwriter Ne-Yo engineering their session.
Despite all the trials and tribulations TLC has been through over the past two decades, the ladies have a lot to celebrate. Their biopic movie was the highest-rated original movie on cable television in 2013 with over 4.5 million viewers.
“Meant To Be” is off TLC’s 20 album. Check out TLC’s new video up top.
12 Pictures Of TLC Looking Crazy, Sexy, Cool (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. TLC at the 1995 Billboard Music Awards.
1 of 12
2. TLC at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
2 of 12
3. TLC rehearsing for the MTV 20th Anniversary party, "MTV20: Live and Almost Legal" at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.
3 of 12
4. TLC at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn.
4 of 12
5. TLC at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
5 of 12
6. TLC attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
6 of 12
7. TLC stop by Music Choice's "You & A" in NYC.
7 of 12
8. Chilli at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.
8 of 12
9. T-Boz at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.
9 of 12
10. Left Eye performing at the 1999 MTV Music Video Awards in NYC.
10 of 12
11. Left-Eye at the 14th Annual Soul Train Music Awards.
11 of 12
12. Left Eye at the 2000 Essence Awards in NYC.
12 of 12