More music from
This time, the Bay Area rapper teams up with our favorite Coke Boy,
. French Montana
“Say” discusses their mutual dislike for haters, and the acceptance that it comes with their status as rap stars: “They gon’ say what they gon’ say we don’t need them n*ggas anyway,” French chants carelessly over the catchy chorus.
G-Eazy goes on to taunt his haters, deftly rapping, “And you sir are b*tchless, A-List hoes, Taylor Swift is on my wish list.”
The timing for this record couldn’t be anymore perfect, considering the relationship between Montana and his new lady
Khloe Kardashian has been under constant scrutiny.
Check out the record below and let us know what you think. G-Eazy’s new album
These Things Happen is in stores now.
18 photos Launch gallery
1 of 18
1. Photo Ops With TerRio.
2 of 18
2. Posting Every Hood Rat's New Favorite Toy....A Waist Trainer.
3 of 18
4 of 18
4. Cleaning Off Her Ratchet.
5 of 18
5. Coming Through With Her "Ye Mask" On.
6 of 18
6. Bang Bang Kardashian Gang.
7 of 18
7. Khlo-Money Stuntin' Hard With Her Timbs On.
8 of 18
8. Poppin' Black Bottles With Rozay.
9 of 18
9. Clubbing With This Shirtless Man...
10 of 18
10. Showing Off Her Name Plate Door Knockers Like She Copped Them From Jamaica Ave.
11 of 18
12 of 18
12. Middle Finger To The Law.
13 of 18
13. Half Way Cornrows & Gold Hoops On Deck.
14 of 18
14. When She Posted This Picture Shouting Out Big Meech & Larry Hoover.
15 of 18
16 of 18
16. Clubbing With French, Wiz Khalifa, & Her Bestie Malika.
17 of 18
18 of 18
18. Every Club Appearance She's Made With Game.