We’re so here for this couple.
The Weeknd and Bella Hadid have been dating for months now, but they just made their first red-carpet appearance together at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards. And what a debut it was. The duo complemented each other perfectly in all-black everything, even down to Bella’s nail polish.
But these two weren’t the only ones to take the Grammys together. Far from it. The following duos showed us that when it comes to slaying the red-carpet, sometimes it just takes two.
Chrissy Teigen is bumpin’ and beautiful, and that glow is undeniable. Congratulations to this happy couple.
Are you feeling Pharrell‘s platinum blonde hair? He walked the red-carpet with wife, Helen.
Kendrick Lamar is already off to a great start at tonight’s Grammys. His fiance, Whitney, came out to support him.
Miguel and his fiance Nazanin always bring the style.
How adorable is Tyrese‘s daughter? You can’t find a better date than daddy’s little girl.
Too precious! Justin Bieber walked the red-carpet with his little brother, like any good older sibling would.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
RED CARPET RECAP: The 58th Annual Grammy Awards
1. Wiz wore Chucks to the Grammys because, of course he would.Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. Sam Smith suited up!Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. Pharrell with his wife, Helen. Are you feeling his platinum blonde 'do?Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. Lady Gaga's David Bowie-inspired ensemble.Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Janelle Monae in Jean Paul Gaultier.Source:Getty 5 of 24
6. Kendrick Lamar just won the first award of the night.Source:Getty 6 of 24
7. Justin Bieber walked the red carpet with his little brother.Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. How cute.Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. Fetty Wap cleans up nicely.Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. Chrissy Teigen definitely has the glow!Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. Ariana Grande in Romona Keveza.Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. Ciara and Russell Wilson are all smiles.Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. SLAY.Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. Tori Kelly rocking green.Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. Looking suave, Big Sean.Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. We can't wait for Adele's performance tonight.Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. We're here for this couple! The Weeknd and Bella HadidSource:Getty 17 of 24
18. Faith Evans in classic black and white.Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. Are you feeling Zendaya's mullet?Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. Hello, Taylor!Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. Bestie goals?Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. Serving! We see you, Selena.Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. Giuliana Rancic glowing in gold.Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. Vanessa Simmons looks GORGEOUS.Source:Getty 24 of 24