Drake knows how to pull at our heart-strings.
When he made his hit single “Hold On, We’re Going Home,” women all over the world gushed with sentiment and now, he’s taken it to an entirely different level by serenading his nieces Sade and Spirit with the wedding-ready tune.
During the weekend, Drizzy had a tour stop in Charlotte and, to the audience’s surprise, he customized the lyrics just for his nieces.
“I’ll be your uncle and your uncle endlessly
I can’t get over you, you left your mark on me
I’ll give you ice cream and candies endlessly”
Drizzy even got one of his little nieces – daughter to Drizzy’s security friend Spoons – to sing along with him.
Check out the super cute footage in the videos above, as well as a few more precious videos and photos of Drake and the kids below.
SOURCE: WordOnRoad/Youtube | PHOTOS: Instagram
How Cute! 11 Pictures Of Drizzy Drake Showing Love To The Kids (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Aww! Drake stops and says hello to some of his youngest fans.
1 of 11
2. Drake takes a moment to pose with a young fan!
2 of 11
3. Drake gives us a bird's eye view of what was probably a really good conversation....
3 of 11
4. Drake gives his niece a great big hug.
4 of 11
5. No Biggie... Drake's just kicking back and relaxing with the homie.
5 of 11
6. Drake is too cute with that huge smile!
6 of 11
7. Aww, look at them play.
7 of 11
8. Hey cutie pies! Drake and his niece take a selfie.
8 of 11
9. Smooches! Drake shows his little niece some love.
9 of 11
10. This picture of Drake and his nieces is SO adorable.
10 of 11
11. Aren't they a gorgeous uncle and niece duo?
11 of 11