Last night, everyone who’s anyone in the entertainment industry gathered at The Forum in Inglewood, CA for the
2014 MTV VMAs. Among those in attendance were and many, many more. Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg
A-listers came out to strut their stuff on the red carpet, celebrate their musical accomplishments and, of course, see the live entertainment. This year, MTV had an insane line-up of performers, starting with
and Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and ending with none other than the Queen herself, Mrs. Nicki Minaj, . Beyonce Knowles
As always, MTV gifted viewers with a few moments we’ll be talking about forever – well, at least until next year. From wardrobe malfunctions, to throwin’ shade and everything in between; you name it, it probably happened last night.
For those of you who missed it, we’ve rounded up all the must-see moments from the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.
Check it out.
Katy Perry and Riff Raff recreated Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake’s matching denim outfits.
Ariana Grande, Jessie J, & Nicki Minaj unite to perform “Bang Bang” – oh, and Nicki nearly loses her dress.
Common asks audience members and TV viewers to take a moment of silence for Mike Brown.
Ariana and her rumored boyfriend Big Sean show a little PDA backstage.
Miley Cyrus’ homeless date accepts her award for Video Of The Year, delivering the most moving speech of the night.
Beyonce shuts down the VMAs with a 15-minute performance of hits off her self-titled visual album.
Blue Ivy dances along with her mama from the audience before presenting Queen Bey with the Village Vanguard award.
PHOTO/VIDEO CREDIT: MTV, Getty Images.
The Best Celebrity Instagrams From The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards (PHOTOS)
27 photos Launch gallery
1. Charli XCX and Lorde throw up their deuces.
1 of 27
2. Katy Perry, Riff Raff, Charli XCX, and Sam Smith having a good time.
2 of 27
3. Jeremy Scott and Charli XCX strike a pose on the carpet.
3 of 27
4. J.Lo and Chris Brown were all smiles.
4 of 27
5. Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift got silly.
5 of 27
6. Gwen Stefani looks pretty in pink alongside J.Lo and Benny Medina.
6 of 27
7. J.Lo poses with her glam squad.
7 of 27
8. Rita Ora looked radiant in red alongside J.Lo.
8 of 27
9. J.Lo also posed with Taylor Swift.
9 of 27
10. Katy, Sam, and Miley take an usie.
10 of 27
11. Katy & Riff Raff show off their jewels.
11 of 27
12. Kelly Rowland glowed in her VMA gown.
12 of 27
13. Kesha getting prepped for the VMAs.
13 of 27
14. Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner stopped for a photo before the VMAs.
14 of 27
15. Pre-VMA Kim.
15 of 27
16. The K-Klan kleaned up well.
16 of 27
17. Miley Cyrus posed with friend Jesse on her way to the big show.
17 of 27
18. Nicki and Ariana posed for a quick selfie after their performance.
18 of 27
19. Nicki & J.Lo.
19 of 27
20. Katy P. and Nicki M.
20 of 27
21. Sam Smith poses with the Queen Bey.
21 of 27
22. He also snapped it up with I-G-G-Y.
22 of 27
23. Another selfie starring Sam Smith and Katy Perry.
23 of 27
24. Sam Smith, Kim. K, and her cleavage.
24 of 27
25. Solange kept it classic.
25 of 27
26. She rocked this all black tuxedo number to the VMAs.
26 of 27
27. The ladies of "Orange is the New Black" were all smiles in the audience.
27 of 27