It's been almost two months since the tragic death of Whitney Houston and new details are still emerging. After her cause of death was declared an accidental drowning, drug paraphernalia has been reportedly found in her Beverly Hilton hotel room.
A "spoon with a white crystal-like substance on it" and a "white powdery substance" -- which we know was later tested and determined to be cocaine -- was found in thehotel room where Whitney Houston died ... this according to the singer's final autopsy report.
According to the report, the singer's official cause of death is listed as an accidental drowning -- but heart disease and "chronic" cocaine use were contributing factors.
As TMZ previously reported, Whitney had cocaine in her system at the time of her death -- which tests showed she used immediately prior to her death.
Officials say Houston also had traces of marijuana in her system ... as well as Xanax(anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).
As we previously reported, Whitney was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel.