Our homie @YoRoyalHigness sent us a list of rules that ALL men should follow when picking out, styling and maintaining a dress suit. Fellas please take note…. And if these don’t apply to you then join us in a little chuckle cause we all have a homeboy that’s done at least one of these:
- Rule #6: Dry-clean your suit from time to time. All the cologne and bathing in the world won’t help you if your suit smells.
- Rule #5: UR suit should say ‘I’m effortlessly stylish’ as opposed to ‘LOOK @ ME! WHICH IS Y I HAVE ON LIME GREEN WITH ORANGE PLAID LINES !’
- Rule #4: Buy a suit that fits, or visit a tailor. Nobody looks cool in a suit that looks like it belongs to your older brother.
- Rule #3: Shiny Suits. The only time this is marginally acceptable is if u are an actual pimp / greasy R&B singer, leave the shiny suits alone
- Rule #2: UR suit jacket should have no more than three buttons. Otherwise, you look like you borrowed your outfit from a ’97 NFL Draft Pick.
- Rule #1: Pinstripes should not be TOO WIDE. If it looks like I can park a car between the stripes in your suit, your ish is tacky.
You can follow @YoRoyalHighness on Twitter here
Black History Month 2023: Today's Freedom Fighters
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now
20 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Nipples (NSFW PHOTOS)
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
Ken Jeong, aka Mr. Chow, On What It's Like Showing His Small Winkie In "The Hangover 3"
"Naatu Naatu" Google Search Skyrockets After Historic Oscars Win But Fans Were Not Pleased With The "Brown Passing" Performance
I've Never Had A Twitter Account: Dave Chappelle Recounts His Hilarious "Beef" With Katt Williams
Solange Don't Play Bout Her Big Sis Beyoncé: Check Out This Hilarious Viral Story About The Knowles Family