It’s hard to avoid the massive movement that is A$AP.
Ever since the Harlem rap and production collective stepped onto the scene with their impressive “Purple Swag” and “Peso” videos, fans and industry heads alike have been engrossed with the talented ensemble.
Hell, even the New York Times credited the growing ensemble for “changing the New York rap [scene] for good.”
However, even with all the crew love currently surrounding the mob, the implicit golden kid of the trill troupe is none other than A$AP Rocky.
The outspoken yet humble cool kid from Harlem World, USA has been tearing up the music scene with his infectious flow, undeniable swag and dope fashion sense.
He’s the hot topic on everyone’s lips – and fairs pretty well with the ladies too, we might add.
Whether it’s his pretty boy smile or his laid back sense of humor, one thing’s for sure, the ladies are truly loving A$AP Rocky.
And with his newest cameo appearance in Lana Del Rey’s “National Anthem” video, it’s only a matter of time until women of both the Jackie O and Marilyn persuasion start pulling out all the stops to get a bit of A$AP R. Kennedy in their lives as well.
“Best flow, most consistent, realest stories, most charisma, [he] sets the most trends, and his interviews are hotter…”
Oh, and he’s one pretty mothaf*cka, too!
Check out our list of the Top Ten reasons behind why the ladies are lovin’ them some Rocky!
10. A$AP Rocky’s pearly whites are often times covered up with some trill gold fronts. But when they’re not, the kid’s killer smile sure hits hard.
9. Before Rocky stepped into the spotlight as his A$AP mob’s frontman, he was first and foremost Rakim Meyers, a family man. He hustled hard to help keep the lights on and put food on the table. But thanks to his budding music career, he’s been able to quit the street game before it quit him! Watch Rocky speak on it at the 1:00 mark.
8. Drizzy Drake, the Champagne Papi himself, co-signed the young emcee and booked him to perform in his Club Paradise tour. That’s like two for the price of one, ladies!
7. We can’t front, Rocky’s got a serious head game! Whether he’s rocking his now signature side braids, or donning a pulled back, simple pony tail, one thing’s for sure, Rocky’s mane stays on point. Move over, Prince!
6. If you haven’t already pressed play on one of Rocky’s countless interviews, do yourself a favor and get to clicking! He’s got a sense of humor and charm that countless ladies can appreciate in a man.
5. The bond between A$AP Rocky and his fellow mob members runs deeper than rap. These dudes are practically brothers. Rocky never hesitates to shout out his crew, or promote the endeavors of his fellow A$AP Mob posse. “It’s just me, myself and I and mothaf*ckas that I came wit!”
4. Though we haven’t officially hung out with the Pretty Mothaf*cka himself, we already know a night with A$AP Rocky would leave us in stitches! This dude’s laid back swag and sense of humor is straight infectious! Check him out in Noisey’s ‘Back and Forth’ series with Danny Brown.
3. “Raf Simmons, Rick Owens, usually what I’m dressed in!” Rocky keeps it extra fresh on the fashion front. The young emcee has been mixing and matching designer clothes and dope urban labels before it turned mainstream. Rocky’s the epitome of ‘where the hood and high fashion meet.’
2. “He’s been around… he’s been around the world!” Not only has Rocky been making moves all across the red, white and blue, he’s also been making waves across the pond – London, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland and of course Paris. Damn, this guy’s more cultured than the Dos Equis man!
1. He’s from the greatest city in the world – NEW YORK!