Today’s not your typical Monday where you can’t wait until Friday comes back around. It’s the Monday where
‘s biopic TLC Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story premieres on VH1 for all you music enthusiasts that were, and still are, in love with the ’90s R&B trio!
And if you’ve seen
pictures for or the Crazy, Sexy, Cool movie trailer, then you know Lil Mama, Keke Palmer, and Drew Sidora will be starring as the three iconic ladies in the film.
TLC were so dope that dudes were embarrassed when they had to sit in the passenger side of their best friend’s ride, and
every girl in the ’90s wanted to be like them: a miniature doppelgänger of T-Boz, Chilli, or Left Eye.
But this wasn’t just because of their numerous hit songs – which made them the second best-selling female group of all-time – it was also because they were, unabashedly, a sight to behold.
That is why we at GlobalGrind decided to celebrate tonight’s VH1 premiere with 12 pics of TLC looking
crazy, sexy, cool.
Check out the photos down below, and
Crazy, Sexy, Cool: The TLC Story at 9PM ET/PT on VH1.
12 Pictures Of TLC Looking Crazy, Sexy, Cool (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. TLC at the 1995 Billboard Music Awards.
1 of 12
2. TLC at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
2 of 12
3. TLC rehearsing for the MTV 20th Anniversary party, "MTV20: Live and Almost Legal" at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC.
3 of 12
4. TLC at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn.
4 of 12
5. TLC at the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
5 of 12
6. TLC attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
6 of 12
7. TLC stop by Music Choice's "You & A" in NYC.
7 of 12
8. Chilli at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.
8 of 12
9. T-Boz at the "Crazy, Sexy, Cool" Premiere Event in NYC.
9 of 12
10. Left Eye performing at the 1999 MTV Music Video Awards in NYC.
10 of 12
11. Left-Eye at the 14th Annual Soul Train Music Awards.
11 of 12
12. Left Eye at the 2000 Essence Awards in NYC.
12 of 12