About 25 more girls were kidnapped by Islamic militant group Boko Haram in northeastern Nigeria.
This comes a week after Nigerian officials made an agreement with the militant group to release over 200 previously kidnapped schoolgirls.
Nigeria officials met for a month with Boko Haram before coming to an agreement. The school girls were first abducted from Chipok, Nigeria in April.
John Kwaghe, who witnessed the attack and lost three daughters to the abductors, and Dorathy Tizhe, who lost two, said the kidnappers came late in the night, forcing all the women to go with them, then later releasing the older ones.
Nigeria, once optimistic, now cast further doubt on government reports that it has reached a ceasefire with the extremists in order to release the 200 schoolgirls being held hostage.
“We are confused that hours after the so-called ceasefire agreement has been entered between the Federal Government and Boko Haram insurgents, our girls were abducted by the insurgents,” Kwaghe said.
“We urge the government to please help rescue our daughters without further delay, as we are ready to die searching.”
The kidnapping has since sparked international outcry and the #BringBackOurGirls Campaign on social media.
SOURCE: YAHOO-NEWS.COM | PHOTO CREDIT: SCREENSHOT
Basketball Legend God Shammgod Inspires Son and Next Generation of Players
Former Professional Basketball Player God Shammgod Doesn't Let Pain Slow Down His Game
WTF! Bashid McLean Poses For A Photo With His Mother's Decapitated Head! (PHOTOS)
Celeb Baby Cuteness: Jeezy & Jeannie Mai-Jenkins' Daughter Discovers Her Southern Roots In Adorable Viral Video
Meet The 2023 McDonald's Black & Positively Golden Change Leaders
Happy Eggplant Friday! Here Are 26 Celebrity D*ck Pics To Start Your Weekend
The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
22 Memorable Nip Slips & Wardrobe Malfunctions You HAVE To See Now