Another day, another album name change.
After what we thought was the official name of Kanye West’s latest album, he dropped a bomb on us once again: The new title is now Waves.
This is not the first time the Chicago rapper changed the title of his album. First, the title was supposed to be So Help Me God and then it was what we’ve all grown to anticipate, Swish. At this point, we all just want the album to drop.
Fortunately, Kanye is dropping the newly retitled album along with this new clothing line Feb. 11 at Madison Square Green for Fashion Week.
And, according to the rap icon, this is more than the album of the year, it’s album of the life.
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Sophia Amoruso: Nasty Gal Co-founder & Owner
1 of 16
2. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEO
2 of 16
3. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000
3 of 16
4. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-Songwriter
4 of 16
5. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show Host
5 of 16
6. Metro Boomin: Producer & Songwriter
6 of 16
7. Selena Gomez: Singer & Actress
7 of 16
8. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & Educator
8 of 16
9. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & Writer
9 of 16
10. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & Writer
10 of 16
11. Michael B(ae). Jordan: Actor
11 of 16
12. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & Songwriter
12 of 16
13. Kendall Jenner: Model
13 of 16
14. Kehlani: Singer-Songwriter
14 of 16
15. Misty Copeland: Ballet Extraordinaire
Source:Darren Thomas, QPAC
15 of 16
16. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SInger
16 of 16