The key to success is
Kim Kardashian’s emojis, Atlanta rapper Future decided to ride the app wave and develop his own unique emoticons.
The Future emojis include the
emcee dressed as Jesus, riding a surfboard, and hanging with Drake and DJ Khaled. For Future’s freakier followers, the emoji app also features explicit images, which include a “finger in her butt.” Purple Reign
We know it’s super wild, but hey, if you’re part of the #FutureHive, you’ll appreciate it.
To purchase Future emojis,
PHOTO CREDIT: Epic
How Future Changed The World In 2015
17 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 17
2. This happened.
2 of 17
3. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
3 of 17
4. LeBron James knows what's up.
4 of 17
5. He took over XXL, giving them an epic photo spread.
5 of 17
6. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
6 of 17
7. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
7 of 17
8. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
8 of 17
9. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
9 of 17
10. The release of "What A Time To Be Alive" had Meek's comments in shambles.
10 of 17
11. He made everyone want to cop a pair of Gucci flip-flops.
11 of 17
12. He celebrated his son's third birthday with a huge party. #BabyFuture.
12 of 17
13. He announced he's going on an epic tour with Ty Dolla $ign.
13 of 17
14. He made memes the best they've ever been.
14 of 17
15. The world still may have yet to realize this.
15 of 17
16. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin' don't trust you.
16 of 17
17. He's even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his "Monster 2" tape.
17 of 17