Tokyo Toni says it like she means it.
Blac Chyna‘s mom has always been honest about everything, including what’s happening inside the Kardashian clan and in her own daughter’s life. That’s why it isn’t surprising that Toni is now opening up about her personal finances.
Over the weekend, Toni posted a video to IG, revealing that although she only has $33 to her name, she still will continue her community service work. She said in the clip, “I’m broke as a motherf***er. I got $33 to my entire name. Ask me do I care. Nope.”
She did sprinkle a little righteousness in the ratchet saying, “You can be rich as a motherf***er and on your motherf***ing way to helll. Trust me, you can’t take nothing with you to heaven or hell.”
We dare you not to love Tokyo Toni.
PHOTOCREDIT: Instagram, Splash
All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
11 photos Launch gallery
1. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.
1 of 11
2. And she's out here looking like this...
2 of 11
3. As her booty does this...
3 of 11
4. She'll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.
4 of 11
5. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.
5 of 11
6. She simultaneously launched her new app Chymoji.
6 of 11
7. And on another note, dropped this nude selfie. Her body? Bananas.
7 of 11
8. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.
8 of 11
9. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.
9 of 11
10. She wears a weave, but don't be fooled, she's got a ton of natural hair on her head. #Winning.
10 of 11
11. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She's a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.
11 of 11