Tatiana Lozano Pereira‘s life has been turned upside down by her own hand.
Fox News reports that the Brazilian mom confessed to stabbing her teenage son to death because she couldn’t accept that he was gay. After a heated argument with her 17-year-old son Itaberli Lozano on Christmas Eve, Pereira lured him back to their home to follow through with her plan to kill him.
According to reports, once Lozano arrived at the house, he was ambushed by his mom and two thugs she hired to beat her son up to “teach him a lesson.” But instead of just beating him up, Pereira ordered the men to kill the boy as he was lying on the floor, severely beaten. However, authorities say that when the men declined her offer, she took a kitchen knife and stabbed him herself.
Pereira admitted to police that she removed the boy’s body from the house with the help of her husband and transported him to a cane field, where they burned the body. She even named the two men she hired for the beating. Tatiana was sent to a women’s prison in Cajuru, while the three men were transferred to a jail in Santa Rosa de Viterbo. Her husband was also charged for his collaboration in disposing of the boy’s body.
All the people involved in the crime will be held in prison while the investigation continues.
Celebrities React To The Shooting Death Of Alton Sterling By Police
20 photos Launch gallery
1. The world is outraged after a video surfaced on Tuesday night of a Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officer shooting and killing an unarmed Black man who was selling CDs outside of a Food Mart. Sterling was shot multiple times in the chest and back and died immediately.
1 of 20
2. Zendaya was one of the first celebs to react on social media.
2 of 20
3. Diggy Simmons shared his feelings on Twitter.
3 of 20
4. Wiz Khalifa has a message for the people.
4 of 20
5. NBA star John Wall simply tweeted Sterling's name.
5 of 20
6. D.L Hughley spoke out on cops wearing body cams.
6 of 20
7. Justin Timberlake pleaded for the killings to stop
7 of 20
9. Iggy Azalea tweeted for justice
9 of 20
10. Nick Jonas shared his thoughts
10 of 20
11. Amandla Stenberg spoke on the importance of Jesse William's BET Awards speech.
11 of 20
12. Activist Deray Mckesson shared his disbelief.
12 of 20
13. Samira Wiley wants the media to "Say His Name."
13 of 20
14. Karrueche shared her condolences.
14 of 20
15. Amy Schumer sent her love.
15 of 20
16. NBA star Jeremy Lin expressed his frustration.
16 of 20
17. Angie Martinez expressed her shock.
17 of 20
18. Bernie Sanders suggests a solution
18 of 20
19. Tyler James Williams shared his thoughts
19 of 20
20. Busta Rhymes vented on Instagram.
20 of 20