Teezo Touchdown is shaping up to be a breakout artist of the year. With a fan-favorite album, opening for Travis Scott on his Utopia – Circus Maximus Tour and several partnerships under his belt, he’s having a lovely 2023. To add to the holiday cheer, Teezo collaborated with Grand Marnier to unveil their (W)rapping Paper program and celebrate 50 years of Hip Hop. Read more and check out a gallery from the special collab inside.
This holiday season, the beloved fine cognac and bitter orange liqueur Grand Marnier introduces its new (W)rapping Paper program. The liquor brand collaborated with rock and rap artist Teezo Touchdown and luxury Black-owned gifting company UNWRP for its latest collection.
The program toasts to the holidays, meaningful moments, and 50 years of hip hop with limited-edition wrapping paper, gift (w)rap content, custom cocktail kits and a donation to The Hip Hop Museum.
Here’s how the program comes to life:
- Limited-edition (W)rapping Paper + Cocktail Kit: Together, UNWRP and Grand Marnier have collaboratively designed a unique holiday (w)rapping paper in honor of hip hop’s 50th anniversary, drawing inspiration from Teezo Touchdown, featuring musical devices and players that chronicle how music lovers have listened to hip hop throughout the decades. Consumers can purchase a Grand Margarita holiday cocktail kit while supplies last which includes all the ingredients to create Teezo Touchdown’s twist on the delicious drink, along with stylish garnishes and a free custom (w)rapping paper.
- Link to Purchase:www.cocktailcourier.com/product/grand-marnier-holiday-margarita-kit
- SRP: $104.99
- Gift (W)rap Content w/ Teezo: To learn more about the “grand encounters” that have shaped Teezo Touchdown’s journey in the music industry, Grand Marnier created video content featuring Teezo wrapping bottles of Grand Marnier and unwrapping other unique gifts, to be released across Grand Marnier’s Instagram (@grandmarnierusa) and YouTube on November 28th.
- The Hip Hop Museum Donation: In a commitment to commemorating the history of hip hop, Grand Marnier is making a donation to The Hip Hop Museum, set to open its doors within a housing community in the Bronx in 2025. Funds from Grand Marnier will support the museum’s research and curation of exhibits and collections.
- Grand Encounter Events: This holiday season, New York and Houston residents (21+) are invited to immerse themselves into the world of Grand Marnier by visiting the Grand Encounter experience in their cities. They’ll enjoy special hip hop performances and be able to purchase the Grand Margarita cocktail kit – making holiday shopping a little easier!
Check out photos from the special collaboration, featuring Teezo Touchdown below:
1. Grand Marnier’s (W)rapping Paper w/ Teezo TouchdownSource:Grand Marnier
2. Fancy (W)rappingSource:Grand Marnier
3. Holiday Cheer(s)!Source:Grand Marnier
4. Teezo Is FocusedSource:Grand Marnier
5. Make Wrapping Presents More FunSource:cocktail courier
6. A Set For The HolidaysSource:cocktail courier
7. Holiday Fun With TeezoSource:Grand Marnier
8. Grand Marnier Meets TouchdownSource:Grand Marnier
9. Yum!Source:Grand Marnier
10. Worth The (W)rapSource:Grand Marnier
11. Celebrating Hip Hop’s 50thSource:Grand Marnier
12. The Teezo WaySource:Grand Marnier
13. In The Holiday SpiritSource:Grand Marnier
14. A Special Collaboration IndeedSource:Grand Marnier
15. Will You Support?Source:Grand Marnier
16. Grand Marnier’s (W)rapping Paper With Teezo & UNWRPSource:cocktail courier
Our Fave Celebs In Raf Simons To Celebrate The Historic Brand's Closing [Gallery]
AT&T Dream In Black Celebrates 50 Years of Hip-Hop
The History You Never Knew About The Hip Hop Hits You Love
For The Ladies: Five Queens Confidently Killing It In Hip Hop
Side By Side: 8 Unlikely Hip Hop Collaborations We Never Knew We Needed
Actor Lance Gross Shares His Journey, Talks Diverse Representation in Film and More with Current HBCU Student
The AT&T Rising Future Makers Showcase Is Now Open: HBCU Students, Enter For A Chance To Win $5,000
AT&T Rising Future Makers Presents The Futurist