1. Honorable MentionSource:Getty
2. Justin BieberSource:Getty
Along with the release of Purpose, we’ve watched Justin Bieber’s fashion sense transform over the past year.
3. Nick JonasSource:Getty
Nick Jonas kept things sleek and simple this year, landing him a spot on our list after an honorable mention in 2014.
4. Gigi HadidSource:Splash News
She’s had a major year in modeling, and a stunning year in style.
5. North WestSource:Splash News
The first daughter of the first family of fashion has her very own custom Balmain, Supreme, Givenchy, and of course, Yeezy Season 1 and 2.
6. Selena GomezSource:Getty
Selena Gomez always holds her own on the red carpet. Then again, it’s hard to think of anything that wouldn’t look good on her.
7. Lupita Nyong’oSource:Getty
Her greatest red carpet moments thus far came in the first half of 2015. Who could forget the Gucci gown she donned at Cannes Film Festival?
8. JidennaSource:Splash News
Jidenna pulled off the “Classic Man” look pretty well this year. How dapper is he?
With partnerships with Puma and Stance, Rihanna’s influence on fashion has never been stronger.
10. PharrellSource:Splash News
Looking fly, Pharrell.
11. Kendall JennerSource:Splash News
What’s your favorite hairstyle of Zendaya’s?
13. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty
Thank you, J.Lo.